We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing an error when accessing your device. We recommend completing the below troubleshooting steps to see if it can be fixed:
1. Check power source:
◦ Ensure that the device is properly connected to a power source.
◦ Verify that the power outlet or power strip is working correctly by plugging in another device.
2. Restart the device:
◦ Turn off the device and wait for a few seconds. Turn on the device again to see if the issue is resolved.
3. Check cables and connections:
◦ Examine all cables and connections related to the device (e.g., power cables, USB cables, HDMI cables). Ensure that they are securely plugged in and not damaged or loose.
4. Update drivers and software:
◦ Check if there are any available driver or software updates for the device. Visit the manufacturer's website or use the device's software update feature to download and install the latest updates.
5. Run hardware diagnostics:
◦ Many devices have built-in diagnostic tools or software. Run the diagnostic tests provided by the manufacturer to identify any hardware issues.
◦ Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for running the diagnostics.
6. If you are experiencing the error for a monitor or another device, try pairing the device on another Computer:
◦ Connect the device to another computer or device to see if it works.
◦ If the device functions correctly on another computer, it may indicate an issue with the original computer's settings or configuration.
If you are still experiencing the same error, please contact our customer support team and sharing the product serial number, and a brief description of the error you are experiencing when using your item.