We're sorry to hear about your desk chair.
We recommend completing the below trouble shooting steps to see if it can be fixed:
Adjust Lever or Swivel Seat (if applicable):
- Try to adjust the lever or swivel seat of the chair, if possible.
- Check if the lever moves smoothly or if the swivel seat rotates as expected.
Check Gas Spring (if applicable):
- If the chair has a gas spring, check if it is moveable.
- Test if the chair height can be adjusted using the gas spring mechanism.
- If the gas spring is not moveable or the chair doesn't stay at the desired height, it may indicate a need for gas spring replacement, as it may no longer have gas in the spring.
If you are still experiencing the same error, please share the below via chat or email us at email@example.com:
- An image or video showing the error to your product
- A brief description of when/how the error occurred