We're sorry to hear about the adjustable chair.
We recommend completing the below trouble shooting steps to see if it can be fixed:
- If you need more resistance while leaning back or reclining in the chair, it may require adjustment.
- Locate the tension knob underneath the seat, usually positioned at the center.
- Depending on the chair model, you may need to release or tighten the tension knob to increase or decrease the resistance respectively.
Release or Tighten Tension Knob:
- Check the tension knob and ensure it is accessible and not stuck.
- If the knob is already tightened, try releasing it slightly to decrease the resistance.
- If the knob is already released, try tightening it to increase the resistance.
- Test the chair to see if the desired level of resistance is achieved.
If you or the employee are still experiencing the same error, please share the below via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An image or video showing the error to your product
- A brief description of when/how the error occurred