Once you have completed the necessary steps to offboard an employee, we will initiate the equipment offboarding process. Here's a breakdown of the process:
1. Upon receiving the offboarding request through the Workwize panel, we will promptly notify our warehouse team about the expected return of the item(s).
2. The offboarding employee will receive an email to confirm their details. In this email, they will have the option to indicate whether they require packaging for their item(s) and/or if they need a courier to schedule a direct pick-up from their home.
3. To proceed with scheduling the offboarding return, the employee must click the "confirm details" button in the email. This action is necessary for our logistics partner to make the necessary arrangements. The entire process and relevant updates will be communicated to the employee via email.
4. In the event that the employee does not respond to the original email within 3 days, we will send two reminder emails within a 7 day period, urging them to click the "confirm details" button. If we still do not receive a response after sending these reminder emails, we will notify the HR and IT manager via email about the failed offboarding process. The offboarding ID will remain in a failed state, unless requested to be reopen by the HR/IT manager, or by the employee.
5. Once the "confirm details" button has been clicked, the logistics team will contact the user to schedule a pick-up or provide the return label. If packaging is needed, the logistics team will ship this to the user.